Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Territorial Army in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Territorial Army may refer to:
- Territorial Army (United Kingdom)
- Territorial Army (India)
- Territorial Army (Ethiopia), part of the Ethiopian National Defense Force
- Territorial Army, Germany, part of the West German Army during the Cold War
- Rejimen Askar Wataniah, Malaysia
- Territorial Defence Student, Thailand
| disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.