Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up territory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A territory is a subdivision of a country having a legal status different from other regions of that country.
Territory may also refer to:
- Box office territory
- Sales territory
- Territoriality (nonverbal communication), how people use space to communicate ownership/occupancy of areas and possessions
- Territory (Ronnie Montrose album), 1986
- "Territory" (song), a 1993 song by Sepultura
- Territory (Two Hours Traffic album), 2009
- Ford Territory, a crossover SUV built by Ford Australia
- Spraying (animal behavior) (territorial marking)
- Territory (animal), a geographical area defended by an animal against others of the same species (and occasionally of other species)
- Territory (novel), a 2007 novel by Emma Bull
- The Territory, a 1981 Portuguese famila
- Territorial (Airline) was an official regulation era CAB designation of a class of airline inclusive of: AS, AQ, HA, RV, and WC, and whose unique geographical route structure and large aircraft operations, did not neatly fit into the CAB's standard; International, Interstate Trunk, or Local Service, designations.
- Territorial Army (disambiguation), the name for the Army Reserve in the United Kingdom until 2013, and in some Commonwealth nations
- Territorial tax systems (vs. residency based or hybrid)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Territory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.