|Genres||Thrash metal, melodic death metal|
|Associated acts||Soilwork, Darkane, The Defaced, Coldseed|
|Members||Björn "Speed" Strid
Nick Sword (Niklas Svärd)
|Past members||Henry Ranta|
A side project of Soilwork singer Björn "Speed" Strid, the band also includes guitarists Klas Ideberg (of Darkane) and Nick Sword (of Von Benzo), drummer Erik Thyselius, and bassist Dan Svensson. The band was initially formed under the name "Killing Machine" in 1999, and its original drummer was Henry Ranta of Soilwork, but he was replaced after the release of Slaughterhouse Supremacy.
During a review of the band's album Terror for Sale, Decibel Magazine described their sound as "joke-rock", and states that the album is "fun and rockin', but way too fun to really be all that rockin'". Allmusic was also critical, awarding the album two and a half stars out of five, and expressing disappointment that the band's "indistinctive neo-thrash songwriting" did not live up to the promise of its lyrics and energy.
- Slaughterhouse Supremacy (2000) − Pavement Music
- Faster Disaster (2002) − Nuclear Blast
- Slaughter in Japan-Live 2003 (2003) − Scarlet Records
- Terror for Sale (2005) − Nuclear Blast
- Björn "Speed" Strid − Vocals (Soilwork, ex-Darkane, Disarmonia Mundi, Coldseed)
- Klas Ideberg − Guitars (The Defaced, Darkane, Hyste'riah, Hyste'riah G.B.C.)
- Nick Sword (Niklas Svärd) − Guitars
- Erik Thyselius − Drums (ex-Construcdead, ex-Face Down, Arize)
- Dan Svensson − Bass guitar (Hatelight)
- Henry Ranta − Drums on Slaughterhouse Supremacy (ex-Soilwork, ex-The Defaced)
- Von Benzo singer Jay Smith sang backup in one song from Terror for Sale: "King Kong Song".