Terrorist incidents in Pakistan in 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs to be updated.June 2019)(
This article is an incomplete outline of terrorist incidents in Pakistan in 2019 in chronological order.
- 5 January - Six people, including two women, were injured in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast in Peshawar. The IED was planted in a car parked next to Sunehri Masjid in Peshawar Cantonment.
- 6 January - At least nine people were injured in an IED blast in Jan Adda area of Pishin District. The IED planted in a motorcycle targeted a Balochistan Levies vehicle. Another two people, including a security man, were injured in a motorcycle blast near a Frontier Corps vehicle in Panjgur.
- 9 January - A Karachi-Islamabad RLNG pipeline was targeted by a timed explosive device near Bhong in Rahim Yar Khan District. No casualties were reported as a result of the incident.
- 29 January - January 2019 Loralai attack - 9 people including 8 policemen and a civilian were killed while 22 others were injured when gunmen and suicide bombers attacked a Deputy Inspector General's (DIG) office. The Tehrik-i-Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack.
- 8 May - At least 13 people were Killed in a suicide attack outside Data Darbar in Lahore.
- 21 May - At least 5 people were Killed in a attack on Pearl Continental Hotel in port city Quetta.
- 21 July - At least seven people were killed in a suicide attack at a hospital in Dera Ismail Khan.
- "Six injured in Peshawar bomb attack". Dawn. January 6, 2019.
- "Blast leaves six injured in Peshawar". The News International. January 5, 2019.
- "Nine injured in blast targeting Levies vehicle in Balochistan's Pishin". Samaa TV. January 6, 2019.
- "Blasts leave 11 injured in Pishin, Panjgur". The Express Tribune. January 6, 2019.
- "12 injured in Pishin, Panjgur blasts". Dawn. January 7, 2019.
- "RLNG pipeline in Rahim Yar Khan targeted in bomb attack". Dawn. January 9, 2019.
- "Gas supply suspended in Rahim Yar Khan after pipeline explodes, catches fire". Samaa TV. January 9, 2019.
- "Loralai attack death toll mounts to 9". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Female suicide bomber strikes hospital in Pakistan, killing 9". South China Morning Post. 21 July 2019.