25 October 1939 |
Terry Gill (born 25 October 1939) is a British Australian character actor who carved a nichè in Australian television playing police officers.
He was a recurring cast member in the women's prison drama Prisoner as Det. Insp. Jack Grace, a regular cast member as Sgt. Jack Carruthers in The Flying Doctors and played another recurring role in Blue Heelers as Superintendent Clive Adamson. He also appeared in a guest role on Neighbours
He also appeared in the film Crocodile Dundee, and has portrayed Santa Claus on Australian TV's annual Carols by Candlelight for the past 20 years (in recent years alongside well-known children's entertainers Hi-5 and Australian TV icon Humphrey B. Bear).
- End Play (1976)
- High Rolling (1977)
- The Black Planet (1980)
- Phar Lap (1983)
- Jenny Kissed Me (1986)
- Crocodile Dundee (1986)
- With Love to the Person Next To Me (1987)
- Escape from Madness (1990)
- Crackers (1998)
- The Wannabes (2003)
- "Look behind you!". Melbourne: The Age. 22 August 2005.
- "Obituary – All laughter with a mongrel like Maurie".
- "The Melbourne couple keeping the art of pantomime alive". Stateline Victoria. ABC TV. 30 Sep 2005.
- "Look behind you!". The Age (Melbourne). 22 August 2005.
|This article about a film and TV actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|