From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Terry Grimwood (formerly Terry Gates-Grimwood) is a British writer of horror and science fiction. He publishes The Exaggerated Press. He has written and directed three plays, and is married to the poet Jessica Lawrence.
- Demons and Demons (chapbook, D-Press, 2004)
- The Exaggerated Man and other stories, Exaggerated Press, 2008. ISBN 0-9558522-0-X.
- The Places Between, Pendragon Press, 2010.
- Bloody War, Eibonvale Press, 2010.
- Axe, Double Dragon eBooks, 2012. ISBN 978-1-55404-965-3.
(not including reprints)
- John (Peeping Tom 24, 1996)
- The Friends of Mike Santini (Nemonymous one, 2001)
- The Last Knight of Llanth (Legend, 6 & 7, 2002-2003)
- Red Hands (Darkness Rising 7, 2003)
- Chemo (Nemonymous three, 2003)
- Coffin Dream (Midnight Street 2, 2004)
- What the Dead are For (The Future Fire 2, 2005)
- Breathe (Apex Digest, 2005)
- Mikki (Whispers of Wickedness, Spring 2005)
- Soul Money (Dark Animus 7, 2005)
- The Exaggerated Man (The Future Fire 4, 2005)
- Atoner (Whispers of Wickedness 11, 2005)
- Nobody Walks in London (ParaSpheres Anthology, 2006)
- An Indescribable Horror (Whispers of Wickedness 14, 2007)
- Coffin Road (The Future Fire 8, 2007)
- Kemistry (The Future Fire 12, 2008)
- The Stalker (Twisted Tongue 9, 2008)
- The Contractor (The Future Fire 16, 2009)
- NM (Bare Bone 11)
- The Devil's Egg (Murky Depths 13, 2009)
- Ashes of the Phoenix (Twisted Tongue 14, 2009)
- The Bayonet (premiered 1994)
- Tattletale Mary (premiered 1996)
- Tales from the Nightside (premiered 2005)
- Pyewackett and Vinegar Tom (unperformed)