|Full name||Terence McPhillips|
|Date of birth||1 October 1968|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|1989–1990||Northampton Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013||Blackburn Rovers (assistant caretaker)|
|2013–2015||Blackburn Rovers (assistant manager)|
|2016–2018||Blackpool (assistant manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Terence McPhillips (born 1 October 1968) is an English former professional footballer who played 100 games in the lower division of the Football League, scoring 30 goals. He is currently the manager of football club Blackpool.
McPhillips was a forward and he began his career in the youth team at Liverpool F.C. He did not make a first team appearance at Anfield and left Liverpool for Halifax Town in 1987. He soon made his mark by scoring a hat-trick in a 3-3 draw against Carlisle United in the 1988–89 season. He went on to score 29 goals in 93 appearances for Halifax Town. In 1991, he signed for Crewe Alexandra on a free transfer, scoring once in six league appearances for Crewe.  He dropped into non-league football with Fleetwood and Barrow before joining Nantwich Town in March 1994. He then served Marine, Burscough, Ashton United, Caernarfon Town and Bangor City.
McPhillips became Academy Director at Crewe Alexandra, in 1992 and spent 14 years as a youth coach at the club before joining the Academy Staff of Blackburn Rovers in 2006. He set up the Merseyside-based TMS (Technique/Movement/Skill) football school in 1996.
He later managed the Blackburn Rovers Youth team that reached the 2012 FA Youths Cup Final, but were defeated by Chelsea. In January 2012, he was appointed caretaker assistant manager to Gary Bowyer after Henning Berg was sacked as manager. He was re-appointed assistant manager from June 2013 to 2015.
In 2016, he followed Gary Bowyer to Blackpool F.C. as a chief scout and assistant manager. He was appointed caretaker manager of Blackpool F.C. on 6 August 2018, after Gary Bowyer left the club. On 10 September 2018 he was made permanent manager of Blackpool.
- As of match played 22 April 2019
|Blackpool (caretaker)||6 August 2018||10 September 2018||9||4||4||1||15||10||+5||44.44|||
|Blackpool||10 September 2018||Present||45||17||14||14||55||55||+0||37.78|
- Snowdon, Paul (22 December 2009). "TMS's dedication to youth football earns prestigious FA award".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 March 2007. Retrieved 4 June 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Snowdon, Paul (22 December 2009). "TMS's dedication to youth football earns prestigious FA award". Liverpool Echo.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 31 December 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Gary Bowyer: Blackpool manager leaves after one game of the season. BBC SPORT. Published 6 August 2018. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- Terry McPhillips: Blackpool appoint interim boss as manager on 12-month rolling deal. BBC SPORT. Published 10 September 2018. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "2018–19 Blackpool Fixtures & Results". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 September 2018.