Stone was born in Brixton, London, and grew up in Putney, Kingston, and Camberley. After visiting Sterns Nightclub in Worthing in the early 1990s, he first became involved in 'flyering' (distribution of flyers for the rave scene before being asked to become involved in a club in Aldershot. From there, he became known as Terry Turbo and founded the jungle and drum and bass One Nation raves, followed by the UK garage Garage Nationevents and finally Rave Nation. His 2006 book "King of Clubs" recalls those days.
Stone began his acting career in 2003, appearing in Hell to Pay. He has also appeared in British television series such as EastEnders, The Bill, and My Family. However, he is most notable for his role as Tony Tucker, in the 2007 film Rise of the Footsoldier.
Stone currently resides in Windsor with his family.
- My Family (2003, 1 episode) as Debt Collector
- EastEnders (2003, 2 episodes) as Mick
- One Man and His Dog (2004) as Gary (GBH)
- The Baby Juice Express (2004) as Repro Man
- The Bill (2005, 1 episode) as Lawrence Trent
- Crush (2005) as Tommy
- Hell to Pay (2005) as Johnny Murphy
- Rollin' with the Nines (2006) as Detective Andy White
- Rise of the Footsoldier (2007) as Tony Tucker
- Ten Dead Men (2008) as Hart
- The Big I Am (2009) as Skipper
- Doghouse (2009) as Sergeant Gavin Wright
- Unarmed But Dangerous (2009) as Ron
- Jack Said (2009) as The Fixer
- Basement (2009) as Producer/Casting Director
- Shank (2010) as Papa
- Bonded by Blood (2010) as Tony Tucker
- The Holding 2011 as Karsten Rabe
- Anuvahood 2011 as Terry
- Outside Bet 2011 as Johnny Gossamer
- Saving Santa (2013)
- Plastic (2013)
- Get Lucky (2013)
- Away (2016)
- Rise Of The Footsoldier 3: The Pat Tate Story (2017)
- Once Upon a Time in London (2019)
- Rise Of The Footsoldier 4: Marbella (2019)
- "Terry Turbo - Profile & Interview". Fantazia Rave Archive. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- "Garage Nation: About Us". Garage Nation Online. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Nick Chester (26 April 2016). "Meet Terry 'Turbo' Stone, the Rave Scene Richard Branson". Vice.
- "Profile of the British Actor". TerryStone.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Turbo, Terry. King of Clubs: Sex, Drugs & Thugs - A Decade of Dance. Monday Books, 2016.