From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up teru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teru may refer to the following:
People with the name
- Mika Saiki or Teru, beach volleyball player
- Teru (singer), vocalist of GLAY
- Teru (guitarist), guitarist for Versailles and Jupiter
- Personal name
- Teru Fukui, politician, a member of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Teru Miyamoto, author
- Teru Shimada, Japanese-American actor
- Matsudaira Teru, 19th-century aristocrat
- Misuzu Kaneko or Kaneko Teru, poet
- Teru Mikami, a character in Death Note
- Teru Kurebayashi, the main character in Dengeki Daisy
- Teru, a character from "tales from Earthsea"
- Teru, a character from "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid"
- Teru (woreda), a woreda (or district) within the Afar Region, Ethiopia
- Ampelocissus abyssinica or Teru, an Ethiopian climbing vine
- Teru teru bozu, a traditional Japanese handmade doll
- GodHand Teru, a Japanese manga
- Teruhisa Moriyama, former volleyball player
- All pages with a title containing Teru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.