|Type||Third Position political movement|
Terza Posizione (English: Third Position) was a short-lived neo-fascist political movement founded in Rome in 1978. The group published a journal, also called Terza Posizione which promoted Third Position politics. It was formed by teenagers and students from a previous group called Lotta Studentesca (English: Student Fight).
- ^ "Neofascismo". Enciclopedia Treccani (in Italian).
- ^ a b Ferraresi, Franco (17 September 2012). Threats to Democracy: The Radical Right in Italy after the War. Princeton University Press. p. 167. ISBN 978-1-4008-2211-9.
- Adinolfi, Gabriele; Fiore, Roberto (2000). Noi Terza posizione (in Italian). Settimo Sigillo.
- Cingolani, Giorgio (1986). La destra in armi (in Italian). Editori Riuniti.
- Flamini, Gianni (1989). L'ombra della piramide (in Italian). Teti.