Jump to navigation Jump to search
Teschen may refer to:
- Cieszyn, Poland, known as Teschen in German
- Český Těšín, Czech Republic, a city split off from Cieszyn in 1920
- Cieszyn Silesia, a geographic region spanning the Czech-Polish border
- Duchy of Teschen, a historical region in Central Europe
- Teschen disease, a viral disease named after the town
- Cieszyn Silesian dialect, a West Slavic dialect spoken in Cieszyn Silesia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teschen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.