From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tess may refer to:
- Tess (given name)
- Nikolay Tess (1921-2006), member of the Soviet Ministry for State Security, convicted in Latvia of mass deportations of Latvians in the 1940s
- Typhoon Tess (disambiguation)
- Tess (film), a 1979 film adaptation of Tess of the d'Urbervilles
- Tess (play), a stage adaptation of Tess of the d'Urbervilles featuring Tanya Franks
- Tess (band), a Spanish pop band active from 2000 to 2005
- TESS (musical artist), a UK musical artist
- Tactical engagement simulation system, a training system of the U.S. Army
- Trademark Electronic Search System, a service of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite, a planned space telescope designed to search for extra-solar planets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.