From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tessera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tessera is an individual tile in a mosaic.
Tessera, plural tesserae, may also refer to:
- the number 4 in Greek (τέσσερα)
- dice used in ancient Rome
- the booklet of prayers of the Legion of Mary, a Catholic lay organization
- layers of calcification on sharks' otherwise cartilaginous jaws and backbones
- a frazione of the comune of Venice nearest to Mestre
- Venice-Tessera Airport
- Tessera (commerce), a token or tally in ancient and medieval times
- Tessera (Venusian geography), large regions of highly deformed terrain, possibly unique to Venus
- Tesserae (video game), a puzzle game for Macintosh computers
- Tessera, the codename for the original iMac G4
- Tessera Technologies, an international microelectronics company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tessera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.