From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tesseract in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tesseract is a four-dimensional analog of the cube.
Tesseract may also refer to:
- A device in the novel A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle (1962)
- The Tesseract (novel), by Alex Garland (1998)
- A character in the Skulduggery Pleasant series (2007)
- Another name for the Cosmic Cube in Marvel Comics
- The Tesseract (film), a 2003 film based on the novel
- The prison of EVA Unit 01 in the animated film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
- In the film Interstellar, a tesseract is used for communicating through time.
- In A Wrinkle In Time (2003 film) the Tesseract is a way to travel and explore the universe.
- An item in the 2012 film The Avengers
- Tesseract (band), a British progressive metal band
- Tesseract (software), an optical character recognition engine
- Tesseract, a fork of the game Cube 2: Sauerbraten
- Yamaha Tesseract, a concept 4-wheeled motorcycle
- Tesseract School, a private independent day school in Phoenix, Arizona.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tesseract.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.