Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tesseract, 8-cell, or octachoron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tesseract is a four-dimensional analog of the cube.
Tesseract may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Tesseract, a concept for spacetime travel in the novel A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle (1962), and subsequent novel, "An Acceptable Time" (1989).
- The Tesseract (novel), by Alex Garland (1998)
- Tesseract, a character in the 2010 book Skulduggery Pleasant: Mortal Coil, by Derek Landy
- Cosmic Cube or Tesseract, in Marvel Comics and films
- The Tesseract (film), a 2003 film based on the Alex Garland novel
- Tesseract, the prison of EVA Unit 01 in the animated film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
- Tesseract, a location inside Gargantua used for communicating through time in the film Interstellar
- Tesseract, a means of space travel in:
- Tesseract (band), a British progressive metal band
- Tesseract, a fork of the game Cube 2: Sauerbraten
- Beyond the Tesseract, a 1983 text based adventure game for the TRS-80
- Cantellated tesseract, a convex uniform 4-polytope (4-dimensional polytope)
- Hypercube, the generalization of the four-dimensional tesseract
- Rectified tesseract, a uniform 4-polytope
- Tesseract (software), an optical character recognition (OCR) engine
- Tesseract School, a private independent day school in Phoenix, Arizona, US
- Truncated tesseract, a uniform 4-polytope formed as the truncation of the regular tesseract
- Yamaha Tesseract, a concept 4-wheeled motorcycle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tesseract.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.