From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tessin may refer to:
- Carl Gustaf Tessin, a Swedish Count and politician
- Nicodemus Tessin the Elder, a Swedish architect
- Nicodemus Tessin the Younger, a Swedish Baroque architect, city planner, and administrator
Poland and Czech Republic
- Cieszyn, a border-town in southern Poland
- Ticino, a canton (German: Tessin; French: Tessin; Romansh: Tessin; Italian: Ticino)
- Ticino River, a river in running in Switzerland and Italy
- Tessin, Germany, a town in the district of Bad Doberan in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Tessin (Amt), a union of communes in the district of Bad Doberan in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Tessin bei Boizenburg in the district of Ludwigslust in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tessin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.