Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tessin may refer to:
- Carl Gustaf Tessin, a Swedish Count and politician
- Nicodemus Tessin the Elder, a Swedish architect
- Nicodemus Tessin the Younger, a Swedish Baroque architect, city planner, and administrator
Poland and Czech Republic
- Cieszyn, a border-town in southern Poland
- Ticino, a canton (German: Tessin; French: Tessin; Romansh: Tessin; Italian: Ticino)
- Ticino River, a river in running in Switzerland and Italy
- Tessin, Germany, a town in the district of Bad Doberan in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Tessin (Amt), a union of communes in the district of Bad Doberan in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Tessin bei Boizenburg in the district of Ludwigslust in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tessin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.