TESSY is a tool, that automates module/unit testing of embedded software written in various embedded dialects of the C/C++ programming language. TESSY can be used to get the certification for product according to standards like IEC 61508, EN 50128/50129, DO-178B, Automotive SPiCE, or the General Principles of Software Validation by the FDA.
TESSY is developed by Razorcat Development. Hitex Development Tools is the international sales partner.
Key Features of TESSY
- Structured test design
- Automated test execution
- Test report generation
- Code coverage without extra effort
- Regression and integration testing
- Essential to get certifications
- For geographically distributed projects
- Testing on host or actual hardware
- Supports C and C++
TESSY automatically executes tests, evaluates the test results, and generates the test reports. This makes TESSY suitable for regression testing. TESSY includes the Classification Tree Editor CTE, a tool to support the Classification Tree Method for Test Case Specification. TESSY supports test documentation in various formats, e.g. HTML, Word, Excel.
- Software development process
- Test strategy
- Software testing
- Test automation
- Regression testing
- Test method
- Test case
- Pitschinetz, R.; Grochtmann, M.; Wegener, J. (May 1998). "Integrated Test Management within the Tool Environment TESSY" (PDF). Proceedings of the 11th International Software Quality Week(QW '98), San Francisco, USA. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- Wegener, J.; Pitschinetz, R.; Grimm, K.; Grochtmann, M. (October 1994). "Tessy - Yet Another Computer-Aided Software Testing Tool?" (PDF). Proceedings of the 2nd European International Conference on Software Testing Analysis & Review (EuroSTAR 1994), Bruxelles, Belgium. Retrieved 15 August 2013.