From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up testacea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Testacea may refer to:
- a former order of rhizopods, which consisted of testate amoeboid organisms.
- a former group of shelled molluscs and other invertebrates, created by Linnaeus and roughly corresponding to the colloquial term seashell (see Vermes).
- a species group of Drosophila in the Drosophila (subgenus).
- Heal, O. W. (1 January 1962). "The Abundance and Micro-Distribution of Testate Amoebae (Rhizopoda:Testacea) in Sphagnum". Oikos. Oikos, Vol. 13, No. 1. 13 (1): 35–65. doi:10.2307/3565062. ISSN 0030-1299. JSTOR 3565062.
- Grimaldi, D., James, A.C., Jaenike, J. 1992. "Systematics and Modes of Reproductive Isolation in the Holarctic Drosophila testacea Species Group (Diptera: Drosophilidae)." Ann. Ent. Soc. Am., 85(6):http://aesa.oxfordjournals.org/content/85/6/671