(Redirected from Testify (EP))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up testified or testify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Testify is the act of providing testimony, particularly in a court of law.
Testify may also refer to:
- Testify (Caleb Johnson album), a 2014 album by Caleb Johnson
- Testify (Dynamic Praise album), a 2007 album by Dynamic Praise
- Testify (M People album), a 1999 album by M People
- Testify (Phil Collins album), a 2002 album by Phil Collins
- Testify (P.O.D. album), a 2006 album by P.O.D.
- Testify!, a 2011 album by Jon Stevens
- The Simpsons: Testify, a 2007 compilation of original songs from The Simpsons TV series
- "Testify" (Common song), a song by Common on the 2005 album Be
- "Testify" (The Isley Brothers song), a song by The Isley Brothers covered by Stevie Ray Vaughan on the 1983 album Texas Flood
- "Testify" (Parliament song), a 1974 song by the funk band Parliament
- "Testify" (Rage Against the Machine song), a song by Rage Against the Machine on their 1999 album The Battle of Los Angeles
- "Testify", a song on Couldn't Have Said It Better by Meat Loaf
- "Testify", a song on HNDRXX by Future
- "Testify", a set of Go packages for testing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Testify.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.