From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Testimony (film))
|Look up testimony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Testimony is the statement of a witness in court.
Testimony may also refer to:
- Testimony (1920 film), a British silent film by Guy Newall
- Testimony (1988 film), Tony Palmer's film about Shostakovich
- Testimony Films, a TV production company
Literature and publications
- Testimony (book), the book about Dmitri Shostakovich
- Testimony (novel), a 2008 novel by Anita Shreve
- The Testimony, a Bible magazine
- Testimony (August Alsina album), 2014
- Testimony (Dana Glover album), 2002
- Testimony (Neal Morse album), 2003
- Testimony (Stella Parton album), 2008
- Testimony (Virtue album), 2006
- Testimony (The Gap Band album), 1994
- "Testimony" (Robbie Robertson song), a song by Robbie Robertson on the 1987 album Robbie Robertson
- Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship, a 2006 album by India.Arie
- "Testify", a song by Melissa Etheridge from her album Brave and Crazy (1990), written for gay rights activist Harvey Milk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Testimony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.