This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Karen Quinn, Michael McCurdy|
|Headquarters||Texas, United States|
|Products||Online Delivery (Practice Questions)|
|Services||At-Home Test Prep|
TestingMom.com is an online test prep for parents of gifted education and testing along with skill building, founded in 2010. Testing Mom membership services include expert advice, tele-seminars, practice questions, as well as books and games. The online programs help parents of children pre-K to 8th grade with skill building activities for school success and testing success. The platform also has content for common core testing and state testing. 
The site also sponsors educational seminars, where parents learn about the process of getting into private schools or gifted and talented programs. TestingMom.com was founded by Michael McCurdy, NYC Gifted and Talented Parent Expert and by New York Times best-selling author and the Testing Mom, Karen Quinn, whose books Testing For Kindergarten and The Ivy Chronicles led to her moniker of the "Testing Mom."
As of 2015, TestingMom.com carries the over 45,000 practice questions for the Bracken School Readiness Assessment, Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence, Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test, Otis–Lennon School Ability OLSAT Test, Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices, Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales, Stanford-Binet, Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children,NNAT-2 Test (Naglieri non-verbal abilities test and Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Achievement, Common Core Testing, 
- "This Is The Test Your 4-Year-Old Would Need To Pass To Get Into An Elite New York City Kindergarten" (web). Business Insider. Retrieved 2014-07-07.
- "Testing Mom Announces 1st Annual Testing Week For NYC Parents" (web). Bronx.com. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Fewer Pupils Qualify for Gifted Programs" (web). New York Times. Retrieved 2014-04-04.
- "Preschool tots' cram sessions" (web). New York Post. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
- "Testingmom.com Home Page" (web). Retrieved 2011-12-01.