From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Testosterone (film))
|Look up testosterone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Testosterone is a naturally occurring male sex hormone.
Testosterone may also refer to:
- Testosterone (medication), the hormone used as a medication
- Testosterone (patch), a medical patch designed to treat female sexual dysfunction
- Testosterone (2003 film), American film
- Testosterone (2004 film), Greek film by Giorgos Panousopoulos
- Testosterone (2007 film), Polish film by Tomasz Konecki
- Testosterone, 2003 British television documentary produced by Helen Littleboy
- "Testosterone", 2002 episode of This American Life
- Testosterone (Mustasch album) (2015)
- Testosterone, a 1995 album by Bill Davis
- Testosterone, a 1992 EP by Zonic Shockum
- "Testosterone", a 1995 song by Bush from "Comedown"
- "Testosterone", a 2016 song by the Descendents from Hypercaffium Spazzinate
- Testosterone, a horse that won the 2011 Prix de Royaumont
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Testosterone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.