Jump to navigation Jump to search
Testudo (which meant "tortoise" in classical Latin) may refer to:
- Battering ram, an armored siege engine with metal plating on the top to protect from missiles fired from above
- Chevrolet Testudo, a concept car designed and built by Bertone on a Chevrolet Corvair unibody chassis
- Steel Testudo or the Nationalist-Socialist Party of Romania, 1930s political party
- Testudo (mascot), the mascot of University of Maryland, College Park
- Testudo (turtle), a genus of tortoises
- Testudo formation, a Roman military tactic where a formation of soldiers used their shields to form a tortoise-shell-like protective cover against incoming missiles
- Testudo, the Latin variant of the Greek chelys harp, involving a sound-box made from a tortoise shell
- Testudo, an obsolete constellation now in the constellation of Pisces
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Testudo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.