From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tet or TET may refer to:
- Tết or Tết Nguyên Đán, the Vietnamese new year, Lunar new year
Character, symbol, abbreviation, or acronym
- Tet or teth, tēth, or Ṭāʾ, a Semitic abjad character
tet, the ISO 639-2 code for Tetum
- Equal temperament, abbreviated as 12-TET, 19-TET, and so on
- Teacher Eligibility Test, a teachers' entrance test
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Tet Offensive, a military campaign during the Vietnam War that began in 1968
Art, entertainment, and media
- Tet (Morris Louis painting), a painting by Morris Louis
- Tet (Fictional character) in the film Oblivion (2013 film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.