Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tethys in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tethys or Tethis may refer to:
- Tethys (mythology), a Titaness in Greek mythology
- Tethys (moon), a natural satellite of Saturn
- Tethys Ocean, a Mesozoic-era ocean between the continents of Gondwana and Laurasia
- Tethys (gastropod), genus of gastropods in the family Tethydidae
- Tethys Research Institute, a non-governmental scientific organisation based in Italy
- Tethys, Japanese name for "Thetis", a boss character in Mega Man ZX Advent
- Tethys (database), an online knowledge management system about the environmental effects of offshore renewable energy
- Tethis, a sea troll in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels; see Troll (Discworld)
- Tethys River, an interplanetary waterway in Dan SImmons's Hyperion Cantos
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tethys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.