|Look up Tethys in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tethys or Tethis may refer to:
- Tethys (mythology), a Titaness in Greek mythology
- Tethys (moon), a natural satellite of Saturn
- Tethys Ocean, a Mesozoic-era ocean between the continents of Gondwana and Laurasia
- Tethys (gastropod), genus of gastropods in the family Tethydidae
- Tethys Research Institute, a non-governmental scientific organisation based in Italy
- Tethys, Japanese name for "Thetis", a boss character in Mega Man ZX Advent
- Tethys (database), an online knowledge management system about the environmental effects of offshore renewable energy
- Tethis, a sea troll in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels; see Troll (Discworld)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tethys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.