From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tetley is a major worldwide tea brand.
Tetley may also refer to:
- Tetley's Bitter, an English brewery and beer brand
People with the surname Tetley:
- Glen Tetley (1926–2007), American modern dancer and choreographer
- Joshua Tetley (1778–1859), English founder of the Tetley's brewery
- James Noel Tetley (1898–1971), member of Tetley brewing family and Army officer
- Nigel Tetley (1924–1972), South African-English naval officer, circumnavigated the world in a trimaran
- Walter Tetley (1915–1975), American voice actor
- William Tetley (born 1927), Canadian lawyer and law professor
- Joseph Dresser Tetley, a 19th-century member of the New Zealand Legislative Council
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.