Teton County School District Number 1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Incorporated places
- Census-designated places (Note: All census-designated places are unincorporated.)
- Unincorporated places
- Grades 6-8
- Jackson Hole Middle School
- Grades 3-5
- Colter Elementary School
- Grades K-2
- Jackson Elementary School
- Grades K-5
- Kelly Elementary School
- Moran Elementary School
- Wilson Elementary School
- Grades K-6
The following figures are as of October 1, 2008.
- Total District Enrollment: 2,294
- Student enrollment by gender
- Male: 1,168 (50.92%)
- Female: 1,126 (49.08%)
- Student enrollment by ethnicity
- White (not Hispanic): 1,693 (73.80%)
- Hispanic: 546 (23.80%)
- Asian or Pacific Islander: 39 (1.70%)
- American Indian or Alaskan Native: 9 (0.39%)
- Black (not Hispanic): 7 (0.31%)
- "School Districts (Map), State of Wyoming" (PDF). Wyoming Department of Revenue, Property Tax Division. 2006-03-08. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- Secondary students (grades 7-12) living in Alta have the option of attending the schools in nearby Driggs, Idaho or providing their own transportation to attend the schools in Jackson.
- "Reading, writing, dodging bison". Planet Jackson Hole. 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "School District Profiles". Wyoming Education Statistics. Wyoming Department of Education. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- Teton County School District No. 1 – official site.