Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tetrad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tetrad is a "group of four".
Tetrad or tetrade may also refer to:
- Tetrad (chromosomal formation)
- Tetrad (meiosis), the four cells produced by meiotic cell division
- Tetrad, a group of four haploid and immature pollen grains in tetrahedral fashion produced by meiotic microsporogenesis
- Tetrad (general relativity), a mathematical frame of reference in general relativity
- Tetrad (index notation), a concept in differential geometry
- Tetrad (music), a set of four notes
- Tetrad (chord)
- Tetrad (symbol) or tetractys
- Tetrad (area)
- Tetrad (astronomy), an occurrence of 4 total lunar eclipses in a row with intervals of 6 lunations (semester)
- Tetrad (computing), a 4-bit group
- Celsus tetrad, the four cardinal signs of inflammation
- Dark tetrad, group of four undesirable personality traits
- Tetrad of media effects, a pedagogical tool
- Tetromino, a shape composed of four squares
- Triad (disambiguation) ("group of 3")
- Pentad (disambiguation) ("group of 5")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tetrad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.