Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tetragram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tetragram means a group of four letters, such as a word that is exactly four letters long.
Tetragram may also refer to:
- Tetragrammaton, a Hebrew name for God written as YHWH
- Complete quadrilateral, a geometric system of four lines and their six points of intersection
- Tetragraph or fāngkuàizì, Chinese characters written on squared graph paper
- A symbol with four lines in Taixuanjing
- A degenerate star polygon, usually represented as a compound of two digons
- All pages with titles containing Tetragramma, including multiple scientific names
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tetragram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.