From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tetragram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tetragram means a group of four letters, such as a word that is exactly four letters long.
Tetragram may refer to:
- Tetragrammaton, a Hebrew name for God written as YHWH
- Complete quadrilateral, a geometric system of four lines and their six points of intersection
- Tetragraph or fāngkuàizì, Chinese characters written on squared graph paper
- A symbol with four lines in Taixuanjing
- All pages with titles containing Tetragramma, including multiple scientific names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tetragram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.