From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Tex|
Tex may refer to:
- Tex (name), a list of people with the nickname
- Joe Tex (1933–1982), stage name of American soul singer Joseph Arrington, Jr.
- Tex Morton (1916-1983), New Zealand singer born Robert William Lane, a pioneer of New Zealand and Australian country music
- Tex (novel) (1979), by S.E. Hinton
- Tex (film), a 1982 film based on S.E. Hinton's novel, starring Matt Dillon
- Tex (Red vs. Blue), a fictional character
- Tex (THX), a red and silver robot appearing in some animated THX trailers
- title character of Tex Granger, a 1948 movie serial
- Tex Murphy, the main character of five adventure games from Access Software
- Tex Thompson, a DC Comics superhero
- Tex Willer, a character in an Italian comic book of the same name
- Tex Dinoc, a character from the 2006 film Cars, a personified Cadillac Coupe de Ville
- Tex (unit), a unit of measure for the linear mass density of fibers
- TeX, pronounced "tech", a typesetting system created by Donald E. Knuth
- Text Executive Programming Language
- .tex, a file extension for TeX and LaTeX
- IATA airport code for Telluride Regional Airport
- Nestlé Tex, a South African chocolate bar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.