Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) is a state agency of Texas.
TDLR is responsible for licensing and regulating a broad range of occupations, businesses, facilities, and equipment in Texas.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Architectural Barriers (however, architects themselves are regulated by a separate professional board)
- Behavior Analysts
- Boiler Safety
- Combative Sports (i.e., boxing and mixed martial arts)
- Driver Education and Safety
- Dyslexia Therapists and Practitioners
- Elevator / Escalator Safety
- For-Profit Legal Services (however, the State Bar of Texas regulates attorneys)
- Hearing Instrument Fitters and Dispensers
- Industrialized Housing and Buildings
- Licensed Breeders
- Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Polygraph Examiners
- Property Tax Consultants
- Property Tax Professionals
- Service Contract Providers
- Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Temporary Common Worker Providers
- Tow Trucks, Operators and Vehicle Storage Facilities
- Transportation Network Companies
- Used Automotive Parts Recyclers
- Vehicle Protection Product Warrantors
- Water Well Drillers and Pump Installers
- Weather Modification
- "TDLR 2017-2012 Strategic Plan" (PDF). Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. 24 June 2016. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- "Contact information for the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation." Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Retrieved on December 30, 2010.
- "APPLICATION FOR: Texas Cosmetology Salon License." Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. 3. Retrieved on December 30, 2010. "Austin Headquarters: E.O. Thompson State Office Building · 920 Colorado · Austin, Texas 78701"
- "Programs Licensed and Regulated by TDLR". Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
|This Texas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|