The Texas Heart Institute
The Texas Heart Institute is a not-for-profit cardiology and heart surgery center located within the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas. In 2010, in its annual survey of “America's Best Hospitals,” U.S. News & World Report ranked the Texas Heart Institute at St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital number 4 in the United States for heart care, making this its 20th consecutive year as one of the top 10 heart centers in the country. In the 2016-2017 rankings, it fell to #38.
- Twenty-five Years of Excellence: A History of the Texas Heart Institute. Texas Heart Institute Foundation: 1989
- "AboutUs - Texas Heart Institute". Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- "History - Texas Heart Institute". Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- "USNews and World Report". Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- "News - Texas Heart Institute". Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- "Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center". U.S. News and World Report: Best Hospitals for Cardiology & Heart Surgery. U.S. News and World Report. Retrieved 16 August 2016.