|Headquarters||Shiner, Texas, United States|
|Tarek Saab, President & Co-founder Jason Kaspar, Co-founder|
|Products||Gold coins and bars|
Silver coins and bars
Texas Precious Metals, based in Shiner, Texas, is one of the largest precious metals dealers in the United States. The company reported annual revenues of $180.1 million in 2013 and $153.2 million in 2014. The company is recognized as a market maker for United States Mint products and is an official distributor for the Perth Mint of Australia.
In 2010, Texas Precious Metals originated as a joint venture project between Saab & Company Inc. and Kaspar Texas Traditions (KTT). The company maintained a business-to-business model serving the wholesale market, selling gold and silver bullion exclusively to coin shops and precious metals retailers.
In 2015, Inc. (magazine) recognized Texas Precious Metals as a member of the Inc. 500. Texas Precious Metals, the largest subsidiary of Kaspar Texas Traditions comprising 99.8% revenue, was ranked the #200 fastest growing private company in America with a 3-year growth rate of 2,095%.
The company's signature product is the Texas Silver Round.
The Perth Mint Partnership
- "Texas Precious Metals Revenue Tops $180M in 2013". Texas Precious Metals.
- "Texas Precious Metals Reports 2014 Gross Revenue of $153.2M". Texas Precious Metals.
- "USA Today "Service makes precious metals start-up shine"". USA Today.
- "UPS "The Gold Standard of Shipping"". UPS Logistics.
- "Success story: Precious metals company grows revenue to $200 million". UPS Logistics.
- "Perth Mint Coin Distributors - United States of America". The Perth Mint - Australia.
- "Family Owned Kaspar Companies Keeps Spinning Steel Into Gold in Shiner". Shale Magazine.
- "Texas Precious Metals - Kaspar Texas Traditions Ranked #200 in Inc 5000".
- "Texas Tribune". 30 October 2015.
- Andy Duehren, "Texas taps private vendor to manage first state-run gold depository in U.S.", The Texas Tribune, June 14, 2017
- "Texas Silver Round". Texas Precious Metals.
- "Press Release - Texas Precious Metals and The Perth Mint, Australia Partner on Energy-themed, Limited Edition 1/2 oz Silver Coin". Marketwatch.
- "US Patent Office - Business the Texas Way". US Patent Office.
- "US Patent and Trademark Database - Texas Logomark". US Patent Office.[not specific enough to verify]
- "ITCA - Tarek Saab (Texas Precious Metals)". Industry Council for Tangible Assets.
- "AMA Members - Texas Precious Metals". American Numismatic Association.