Texas Tech University College of Human Sciences
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Lubbock, Texas, U.S.
Texas Tech University College of Human Sciences is a college at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. It was founded in 1925 as the College of Home Economics, one of the four original colleges of Texas Tech.
- Department of Community, Family, and Addiction Sciences
- Department of Design
- Department of Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Department of Hospitality and Retail Management
- Department of Human Development and Family Studies
- Department of Nutritional Sciences
- Department of Personal Financial Planning
- Center for Financial Responsibility
- Center for the Study of Addiction & Recovery
- Child Development Research Center
- Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences
- Skyviews Restaurant
- Texas Wine Marketing Research Institute
- Women's Studies
- "Total Enrollment by College - Fall 2013". www.irim.ttu.edu. Texas Tech Institutional Research. Retrieved 2013-10-22.