Texmaker in action on KDE 4.
|Original author(s)||Pascal Brachet|
|Initial release||29 May 2003|
|Stable release||4.4.1 / 26 November 2014|
|Written in||C++ / Qt|
|Operating system||Unix-like, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, OS/2|
|Available in||18 languages|
The editor includes full unicode support, inline spell checking, auto-completion, code folding and rectangular block selection. Regular expressions are also supported for the find-and-replace actions.
Texmaker includes wizards for the following tasks:
- Generate a new document or a letter or a tabular environment.
- Create tables, tabulars, figure environments, and so forth.
- Export a LaTeX document via TeX4ht (HTML or ODT format).
Some of the LaTeX tags and mathematical symbols can be inserted in just one click and users can define an unlimited number of snippets with keyboard triggers.
Texmaker automatically locates errors and warnings detected in the log file after a compilation.
The integrated PDF viewer supports continuous, rotation and presentation mode. Direct and reverse synchronization between source TeX files and the resulting PDF file is supported via the SyncTeX support.
The Asymptote graphics language is also fully supported by Texmaker (for both editing and compilation).
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2009)|
- Hansen, Stefan (2008-03-27). "Texmaker tames LaTeX". Linux.com. Retrieved 2009-06-02.
- Braune, K. (2004). "TeXmaker". LaTeX (in German). Springer. pp. 514–520. ISBN 978-3-540-00718-0.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Texmaker.|