Text-based web browser
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2013)|
Text-based browsers are often very useful for users with visual impairment or partial blindness. They are especially useful with speech synthesis or text-to-speech software, which reads content to users.
List of text browsers
- Charlotte Web Browser (for VM/CMS) [discuss]
- Line Mode Browser
- Lynx (and derivatives ALynx and DosLynx)
- "Description of CHARLOTT". IBM. IBM. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Forde, Carl. "The Charlotte Web Browser". The Rexx Language Association. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Forde, Carl. "The Charlotte Web Browser, part 2". The Rexx Language Association. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "VM and e-business: VM Web Browsers". IBM. IBM. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Media related to Text-based web browsers at Wikimedia Commons
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|