|Look up textile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Textile may refer to:
- Textile, any type of material made from fibers or other extended linear materials such as thread or yarn
- Textile industry, also known as the "rag trade"
- Textile (markup language)
- A slang term used by nudists to refer to non-nudists
- The Philadelphia College of Textiles & Science (now Philadelphia University)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Textile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.