(Redirected from Tha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tha or THA may refer to:
- Tha language, an Adamawa language of Nigeria
- Temporary Housing Area
- Thai Airways International
- Thai language
- The Human Abstract, an American metalcore band
- Tobago House of Assembly, a local governing body in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Thailand Standard Time, see time in Thailand
- Total hip arthroplasty, commonly known as a hip replacement
- Transvaal Horse Artillery
- Ṭa (Indic), the eleventh consonant of Indic abugidas
- Ta (Indic), the sixteenth consonant of Indic abugidas
- Tha (Javanese) (ꦛ), a letter in the Javanese script
- Ṯāʾ, Arabic letter ث
- A song by Aphex Twin from his album Selected Ambient Works 85–92.
- Those Handsome Animals, a British alternative band
- Tetrahydroaminoacridine, shorted to THA or Tacrine, a Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title THA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.