Thackeray refers to William Makepeace Thackeray.
Thackeray may also refer to:
- Thackeray (surname)
- Bal Thackeray, the Indian politician who founded Shiv Sena
- Mark Thackeray, an fictitious character of the 1967 film To Sir, with Love
- Thackeray Hall, an academic building of the University of Pittsburgh
- SS Thackeray, a heavy lift ship built in 1945
- A. David Thackeray, British astronomer
- Thackeray's Globules, discovered by A. David Thackeray in 1950
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thackeray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.