Thaddeus M. Buczko
|Thaddeus M. Buczko|
|Justice of the
Essex County Probate and Family Court
February 4, 1981 – 1996.
|Nominated by||Edward J. King|
|19th Massachusetts Auditor|
September 24, 1964 – February 1981
|Preceded by||Thomas J. Buckley|
|Succeeded by||John J. Finnegan|
Massachusetts House of Representatives
10th Essex District
1959 – 1964
|Member of the
February 23, 1926 |
|Alma mater||Norwich University, 1947
Boston University Law School, 1951
|Awards||Meritorious Service Medal, 1975, Legion of Merit, 1979, U.S. Army|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Battles/wars||World War II
Thaddeus M. Buczko (born February 23, 1926) is an American politician who served as a Salem, Massachusetts city councillor, a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives and as Massachusetts Auditor. Additionally, from 1981-96, Buczko served as a Justice of the Essex County Probate and Family Court; Buczko, retired in 1996.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1961-1962 Public Officers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, p. 110, (1961).
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1967-1968 Public Officers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, p. 25, (1967).
- Wierzbianski, Boleslaw.: Who's Who in Polish America 1st Edition 1996-1997, (1996).
- "EX-JUDGE NETS PENSION PAYDAY; Loophole ups yearly benefits by $20G". Boston, MA: Boston Herald. August 15, 2007. p. 6.
- Pidgeon, Norman L. (1967). "1967-1968 Public Officers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts". Boston, MA: Commonwealth of Massachusetts. p. 25.
- Hayden, Irving N. (1961), 1961-1962: Public Officers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Boston, MA: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, p. 110
Thomas J. Buckley
|19th Massachusetts Auditor
September 24, 1964 –1981
John J. Finnegan
||Justice of the Essex County Probate and Family Court
February 4, 1981 – 1996
|This article about a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|