Thag might mean
- Thag – the source of the word thug in English
- Thag – the name for the strings of a dramyin – a Himalayan lute
- Bir Bahadur Thagunna, a Nepalese politician
- Thagoona, Queensland, a suburb of a city in Australia
- Thagoona railway station, Queensland, a railway station in Australia
- Thagomizer, an arrangement of spikes on dinosaurs tails
- 95939 Thagnesland, a Main-belt Asteroid
- Thagirion, Judaism mystical teaching
- Thage G. Peterson, a Swedish politician
- Thage Brauer, a Swedish athlete
- Alypius of Thagaste, a Catholic church bishop
- Norman Thagard, a former NASA astronaut.
- Paul R. Thagard, a Professor of Philosophy
- Thagapansamy, an India movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.