From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thai or Thai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
When used as an adjective, Thai refers to anything that originates from Thailand. As a noun it may refer to:
- Thai cuisine, the cuisine of Thailand
- Thai language, a Tai-Kadai language spoken mainly in and around Thailand
- Thai people, the dominant ethnic group of Thailand
- Thai script, the writing system of Thai and various minority languages in Thailand
- Thai (Unicode block), a block of Thai characters in Unicode
- Thai, a month in the Tamil calendar
- Thai, slang for cannabis mixed with tobacco, commonly smoked in a bong
- Toe to Heel Air Injection
- Thai VG, Vietnamese American Rapper
- Siam (disambiguation)
- Thai culture
- Thai tea or "cha-yen", a drink made from black tea
- Thai Airways International, the national airline of Thailand
- Tai peoples or Thai peoples, the ethnic groups of southern China and Southeast Asia
- [Thainess] or 'Thai' characteristics, a set of behavior, action and thought that is deemed to be appropriate for the Thai.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.