Thai Vietjet Air
|Commenced operations||25 March 2015|
|Parent company||Vietjet Air|
|Headquarters||Bang Phli, Samut Prakan, Thailand|
Thai Vietjet Air (Thai: ไทยเวียดเจ็ทแอร์) is a Thai low-cost airline and an associate company of Vietnamese airline VietJet Air. Thai VietJet Air received its Air Operator's Certificate in November 2014. The carrier commenced operations on 29 March 2015 from its hub in Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Phuket International Airport. The airline plans to launch services to Udon Thani later.
- Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi International Airport Hub
- Chiang Mai - Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Rai - Chiang Rai International Airport
- Krabi - Krabi International Airport
- Pattaya - U-Tapao International Airport
- Phuket - Phuket International Airport
- Udon Thani - Udon Thani International Airport
- Can Tho - Can Tho International Airport Charter
- Da Lat - Lien Khuong Airport
- Da Nang - Da Nang International Airport
- Ho Chi Minh City - Tan Son Nhat International Airport
As of March 2020, the Thai Vietjet Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "Thai Vietjet Air". Airliner World: 15. February 2015.
- "Thai VietJet Air starts operations". 8 April 2015.
- Liu, Jim (6 January 2020). "Thai VietJet Air discontinues Taichung service in late-March 2020". routesonline. Retrieved 19 February 2020.
- Liu, Jim. "Thai VietJet Air adds Utapao – Vietnam routes in late-Dec 2019". routesonline. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- "Thai VietJet Air adds Bangkok – Da Nang service from Oct 2018". routesonline. Retrieved 16 November 2019.
- "ThaiVietjetAir Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 7 January 2018.