Thailand at the 2018 Winter Olympics
|Thailand at the|
2018 Winter Olympics
|NOC||National Olympic Committee of Thailand|
|in Pyeongchang, South Korea|
9–25 February 2018
|Competitors||4 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Mark Chanloung (opening)|
|Winter Olympics appearances (overview)|
Thailand is competed at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, from 9 to 25 February 2018. Since the nation's official debut in 2002, Thai athletes had appeared in every edition of the Winter Olympic Games, with the exception of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
The National Olympic Committee of Thailand fielded a team of 4 athletes, 2 men and 2 women, to compete in two sports at the Games. It was the nation's largest ever delegation sent to the Winter Olympics.
|Athlete||Event||Run 1||Run 2||Total|
|Nicola Zanon||Men's giant slalom||DNF|
|Alexia Arisarah Schenkel||Women's giant slalom||DNF|
|Mark Chanloung||Men's 15 km freestyle||38:40.8||+4:56.9||79|
|Men's 50 km classical||LAP|
|Karen Chanloung||Women's 10 km freestyle||32:30.2||+7:29.7||82|
|Mark Chanloung||Men's sprint||3:26.12||57||Did not advance|
- "Thais assured of 3 berths at Winter Games". Bangkok Post. Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand. 10 December 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Alpine Skiing Quota List for Olympic Games 2018". www.data.fis-ski.com/. International Ski Federation (FIS). 12 December 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "Thailand team to Olympic Winter Games 2018". www.ssat.or.th/. Ski and Snowboard Association of Thailand (SSAT). 11 November 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- "Cross-country Skiing Quota List for Olympic Games 2018". www.data.fis-ski.com/. International Ski Federation (FIS). 12 December 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- Mahavongtrakul, Melalin (7 November 2017). "Through the snow". Bangkok Post. Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand. Retrieved 17 December 2017.