Thailand motorcycle Grand Prix
|Grand Prix motorcycle racing|
|Venue||Buriram International Circuit|
|Most wins (rider)||Marc Márquez (2)|
|Most wins (manufacturer)||Honda (3)|
The Thailand motorcycle Grand Prix is a MotoGP event that started in 2018. The race hosted at Buriram International Circuit near the eponymous city in Buriram Province. In 2020, the race was postponed from its original schedule (20–22 March 2020) due to the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Official names and sponsors
- 2018-2019: PTT Thailand Grand Prix
- 2020: OR Thailand Grand Prix
Winners of the Thailand Grand Prix
Multiple winners (riders)
|2||Marc Márquez||MotoGP||2018, 2019|
Multiple winners (manufacturers)
Multiple winners (countries)
|2020||Buriram||Cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns|
|2019||Buriram||Albert Arenas||KTM||Luca Marini||Kalex||Marc Márquez||Honda||Report|
|2018||Buriram||Fabio Di Giannantonio||Honda||Francesco Bagnaia||Kalex||Marc Márquez||Honda||Report|
- "Thailand confirmed on the MotoGP calendar". Dorna Sports. 2 October 2017. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- Note that some countries in MotoGP have restrictions on alcohol advertising, so the circuit is referred by its non-commercial name.
- Limited, Bangkok Post Public Company. "Thailand MotoGP postponed over virus: Anutin". https://www.bangkokpost.com. Retrieved 2020-03-02. External link in
- Buriram International Circuit official website
|This Motorcycle racing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|