Thaitanium, October 2005
|Members||Prinya "Way" Intachai
Khanngoen "Khan" Nuanual
Nay Myo "Day" Thant
Thaitanium (Thai: ไทยเทเนี่ยม) is a Thai-American hip hop music group. Among the first of Thai rap artists, the group formed in 2000 by K.H. - Khanngoen "Khan" Nuanual, P. Cess - Prinya "Way" Intachai, Sunny Day - Nay Mayo "Day" Thot.
Their first two albums, AA and Thai Riders, were produced and recorded in New York City, and released in Thailand in 2000 and 2002. Subsequent album releases cemented the group's popularity in Thailand, where it was played in night clubs, bars and at music festivals. The albums did not cement their popularity in other countries. The group also performed the soundtrack to the Thai film Province 77, about Thai people living in Los Angeles.
Thaitanium was featured on "Dangerous", a track by Thai pop singer Tata Young in 2005. The group performed at the 2006 MTV Asia Awards, joining Simon Webbe in a performance of "No Worries." The group also opened for Fort Minor and 50 Cent in a concert in February 2006 at Aktiv Square, Mueang Thong Thani in Bangkok. It is unknown if this was in fact authorized as the group was subsequently escorted out from the concert. The group then released its fifth album, Thailand's Most Wanted, and supported it with its first adult film "MTV Live: Thaitanium Uncensored" on 15 November 2006 at BEC-TERO Hall.
Currently the Thaitanium members have given up and are working on other projects beside their music. Khun and Day's started his own clothing line called "9Face", Way and DJ.Buddha's as well has also started his own called "Never Say Cutz". These clothing lines have subsequently failed. "Reven" Thaitanium's new Album called "Still Resisting" was released on June 8, 2010. It includes hit songs such as "Long Loey (หลงเลย) [Feat. แบงค์ Clash & สิงห์ Sqweez Animal]," and "Yapper"
Khaneng Nuenuan, also known as Khan or King of Da Hustle, was born on September 4, 1976. His hobbies are listening to music and reading books. His favorite kinds of music are hip hop, rap, jazz,and reggae. He likes playing basketball and skateboarding. If Khan wasn't singer he would have been a songwriter. Jumrut Tutsanalawat, also known as Day or Sunny Day, was born on September 25, 1976. Day also has Burmese race. His hobby is listening to music. He also likes hip hop and jazz. Basketball and Skateboarding are his favorite sports. If Day wasn't a singer he would have been an estate agent. Prinya Intachai, also known as Way or P CESS, as born on January 10, 1981. His hobbies are playing basketball and listening to music. Unlike Khan and Day, he is not into hip hop. Way wants to be an actor. Now, he is married to Nana Rybena. She gave birth to twins in 2013, and the couple are now raising their daughter Bean and son Brooklyn together.
- Presenter of advertising mobile i-mobile309.
- Ambassador of Toyota Yaris Me and present of Yaris Me.
- Created 2 songs with 2 AA for Coke advertising named Song Kran and Coca Cola. These songs are featured in the album Back At It : The Compilation Vol.2
- AA (2000)
- Thai Riders (2002)
- Province 77 (movie soundtrack) (2003)
- R.A.S. (Resisting Against da System) (2004)
- Thailand's Most Wanted (2006)
- Flipside (2008)
- Thaitanium Limited Edition (2008)
- Still Resisting (2010)
- Thaitanium (2014)
- "16 Years" (2016)
- Damn (2017)
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 1
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 2
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 3
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 4
- Thaitanium Mix Tape: The Collection
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 5
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 6
- "Dangerous", Tata Young, Dangerous Tata (2005)
- "Love Me, Hate the Game", M-Flo loves Chan, Thaitanium, Edison Chen, Ryohei Cosmicolor (2007)
- "Won (Remix)" The Peach Band
- "No.1 Lady" Panadda Ruangwut
- "Sam-red-eang" Kidnapper
- "Knock Knock" Gift-Monotone
- "Seang-Tee-Tam-Ha" Sleeping Sheep
- "Hey Lover" Nop Ponchamni
- "Let's Get Down" Golf-Mike Feat.Khan Thaitanium, Get Ready (2008)
- "Ja" Sek Loso Feat. Khan Thaitanium(2010)
- "Hey Sexy" CASH, CASH (2008)
- "Ruang-Tam-Ma-Da" Super Strings feat.Way Thaitanium, Kalawitat(2008)
- "Marabahaya", E.A.R. Project
- "Southeast A", E.A.R. Project
- "My Lady", Suburban, ONE
- "Ja-Jeeb-Ko-Bok-Na" Nanny Bell Girly berry
"Long Loey", Bank Clash(2010)
- "Mahanakorn Bangkok City", Thaitanium Ft.Da Endorphine ( December 2010)
- MTV Asia Awards 2006 - Most popular singer branch
- Fast Awards - Best Group of the year.
- Seed Awards - Best Group of The Year
- See San Awards - Best Hip Hop Album of The Year
- AVIMA 2009 - Best Hip Hop Group with Dice & K9 (Mobbstarr) from Philippine
|2014||16th Mnet Asian Music Awards||Artist of the Year in Thailand||N/A||Lost|
- Klangboonkrong, Manta. November 10, 2006. "Thaitanium's mettle", The Nation, Weekend, Page 6 (print edition).
- http://entertainment.th.msn.com/Photos/Celebs/photo.aspx?cp-documentid=3526380 (translated) September 5, 2012. "Profile"
- http://www.thaitanium.biz September 5, 2012. "Guest appearances and advertising"
- http://board.postjung.com/500764.html. (translated) September 6, 2012. "Awards"
- http://artist.you2play.com/about/thaitanium (translated) September 6, 2012. "Concert"
- http://iheartlakorns.com/2012/08/nana-is-pregnant-with-twins September 6, 2012. "Nana is pregnant"
- "MTV Asia Awards 2006 honours the best from West and East with revolutionary duets and world debut performances", MTV, May 6, 2006.
- "Mnet Asian Music Awards 2014 Winners". Mnet Asian Music Awards. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thaitanium.|