Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thakur may refer to:
- Thakur (Bengali surname), a Bengali Rajput surname derived from "Thakurmashai" or "holy sir"
- Thakur (title), a feudal title and surname used by erstwhile nobility of India
- Thakuri, a caste in Nepal
- Thakur, a Scheduled Tribe of Maharashtra, India along with Thakar, a Scheduled Tribe of Maharashtra, India
- Thakor(e), a Hindu caste in Gujarat, India
- Thakar a Scheduled Tribe in Maharashtra, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thakur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.