From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thal may refer to:
- Nature Parc Thal, Switzerland, a hiking region between Solothurn and Olten
- Thal, Styria, a town near Graz, Styria, Austria
- Thal, Lower Austria, a town in the Dunkelsteinerwald, Lower Austria, Austria
- Thal Desert, a large sand desert in Punjab, Pakistan
- Thal (Doctor Who), an alien race from the series Doctor Who.
- Thal, Germany, the birthplace of the composer Johann Ludwig Bach (1677-1731)
- Thal, Raigad, a town in Maharashtra, India.
- Thal, St. Gallen, a town in the Swiss canton of St. Gallen
- Thal Thikana (Rajasthan) in the Kishangarh, Ajmer, India
- Thal (Uttarakhand) in the Pithoragarh, Didihat, India
- Johannes Thal (1542-1583), a German physician and botanist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.