|Motto||Where Learning Comes First|
|Headteacher||Mr Peter Rodin|
|DfE URN||137237 Tables|
|Houses||Centaur, Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix|
|Colours||Red & Black|
Thamesmead School is a secondary academy school for boys and girls located in Shepperton, England. It for students aged 11 to 16, and does not have a sixth form. The school motto is "Where Learning Comes First".
The school is divided into year groups for tutor time, with school house and school year affecting a student's placing.
The school uniform is a white shirt, black trousers or school skirt, red tie with house colours and black shoes.
The full uniform policy is on the school website 
In 2015-16 81% of students achieved five A*-C grades including English and Maths - a further 2% rise on the previous year's results. In addition to outstanding results in English, Maths and Science, students achieved particularly well in the performing arts, Physical Education, ICT, Art and modern foreign languages. Thamesmead has been highly commended for excellent improvement in GCSE results between 2013 and 2015.
||This article's list of alumni may not follow Wikipedia's verifiability or notability policies. (July 2014)|
- Elise Matthews and Georgia Lancaster - 2014 World Acrobatic Gymnastic Trio Champions
- Steven Rushton - bassist for the band Son Of Dork (and writer of the Hannah Montana theme tune)
- Richard Archer - lead singer for the chart topping band HARD-Fi
- Dan Melchior - singer/songwriter/guitarist now living in the USA.
- Rohan Ince - footballer who plays for Football League Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion as a holding midfielder.
- Spelbound - Various members, winners of Britain's Got Talent 2011
- "Edubase record - Establishment: Thamesmead School". Department for Education. Retrieved 2011-06-18.