|Address||Thamrin Road, No. 8-10|
|Architectural||Tower 1 - 340 m (1,120 ft)|
Tower 2 - 300 m (980 ft)
UOB Plaza - 194.3 m (637 ft)
|Floor count||Tower 1 - 70 above ground, 6 below|
Tower 2 - 62 above ground, 6 below
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox|
PT Paramita Abirama Istasadhya
|Developer||PT Putragaya Wahana|
|Structural engineer||Wiratman & Associates|
Thamrin Nine is a mixed development complex Thamrin Road in Jakarta, Indonesia. It covers an area of approximately 570,000 square metres with office, retail, residential, hotels, sports and entertainment facilities. The complex will have three office and 3 apartment towers, which are now being constructed. The developer of the complex is PT Putragaya Wahana (PGW), who is also the developer of adjacent UOB Plaza.
Construction of Thamrin Nine Tower 1 is expected to be complete by 2020. This is one of the twin paired towers, the lower four floors of which will be linked by retail podium. The architectural height of the tower 1 is 333.5 meters. The tower will have 70 floors above and 6 floors below the ground. There will be a three-storey observation deck at the tower. The tower is designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates. Lower floors of the tower are for office, where as upper floors will be occupied by Waldrof Astoria Hotel. It is a class A, green skyscraper with platinum certification and saves up to 30 percent of energy compared to a conventionally-constructed tower of the same scale.
Tower 2 will have 62 floors above and 6 floors below ground, making it a skyscraper 275 meters tall.This tower will house Park Royal Hotel and Park Royal Serviced Suits. The apartment towers block of the complex is named Le Parc and consists of three buildings.
- Le Parc Residence at Thamrin Nine
- Retail Podium
- Tower 1
- Tower 2
- UOB Plaza
- Chubb Square
- Thamrin Nine Ballroom
- Food Parc
- Indosurya Tower
- Gedung Cokro 88
- Gedung Putih Sungai Gerong
- "Thamrin Nine Tower 1".
- "Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Signs Agreement for New Property in Jakarta".
- "Hilton to open Southeast Asia's first Waldorf Astoria in Bangkok". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Bakal Gedung Tertinggi di Indonesia Itu Progresnya sudah 32 lantai". Kompas. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "Thamrin Nine Tower 2". Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- "Putragaya Wahana Raup Rp 816 Miliar dari Penjualan Apartemen Servis". Kompas. Retrieved 16 July 2018.