|Look up thana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Thanas of Bangladesh, former subdistricts in the administrative geography of Bangladesh; later renamed to Upazila
- in (British) Indian history a thana was a group of princely (e)states deemed too small to perform all functions separately
- Thana, Kannur, Kerala, India
- Thana, Malakand, Pakistan, a village in Pukhtoon Khuwa
- Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Tana (disambiguation)
- Thaana, also known as Tāna, the modern writing system of the Divehi language
- All pages with a title containing Thana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.