From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Thana, along with upazila, is a subdistrict in the administrative geography of Bangladesh
It may also refer to:
- Thana, Kannur, Kerala, India
- Thana, Malakand, Pakistan, a village in Pukhtoon Khuwa
- Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Tana (disambiguation)
- Thaana, also known as Tāna, the modern writing system of the Divehi language
- All pages with titles containing Thana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.